When are you discontinuing Legacy Analytics?
- Beginning from Oct. 15th, 2020, we will gradually remove Legacy Analytics from the iAuditor web application.
Why are we discontinuing support of Legacy Analytics?
- Legacy Analytics is on an old technology that makes it less reliable and less capable of blending data like Actions and Issues.
- We need to retire this older technology to begin to implement new technology that will give you a better, more stable experience.
- iAuditor Analytics is in the midst of a transition phase, including the introduction of customization features so you can review and trend your data the way you need to.
What changes are coming to iAuditor Analytics?
- We’ve recently introduced Issues data into Analytics (current). See the details here.
- Coming soon, you’ll see your Actions data and trends appear in Analytics (current). See more here.
- More custom reports, including KPI and target tracking, and the blending of all iAuditor feature data; see the screenshot below for more on Analytics Custom Snapshots.
What if I need to talk to someone about this transition?
Coming soon to Analytics - Custom Snapshots