The upload & convert a form option in our iAuditor Template Editor is a quick way for you to upload an existing checklist, and turn it into an interactive iAuditor form. Simply take a picture or scan the document and your iAuditor template will be ready in a snap.
Web app: How to upload a template
- Login to the iAuditor web app
- Navigate to “Templates” in the left-hand menu
- Select the blue “New template” button in the upper right-hand corner
- Press “Upload and convert form”
- Select a Word, Excel, or PDF file from your document library, or opt to take a photo of your document.
- The form automatically uploads once you open a file
- Questions from the form will automatically separate and appear in the Template Editor
- Change the response type(s) if you need to switch the type of fields that display (e.g., free-text, question, etc.)
Unable to get the form you need? Reach out to our go-digital team today to have your forms converted for free.