The “Temperature” response shows up as a format option in the number response type.
iAuditor WebApp: How to create a temperature response
In the template editor
- Press “+” and type or paste in your question.
- Select the “Number” response type.
- Press “Temperature” under “Format”
- Set the appropriate temperature range, so that a failed response (a flag for you) is triggered if a user enters a temperature outside of this range.
- You can check that the temperature range is set quickly from information that shows just below the question.
When entering negative values be sure to put the lower number first and then higher second E.g -30 and then -15