Global Response Sets let you create and save a list of multiple-choice responses, so you can use them as often as you want, and across inspections, without having to write them out each time. For example, you might want to set up a list of regions, projects, job sites or equipment that you’ll need to identify time and time again. Global Response Sets are now managed from within the template editor.
In order to make these changes you will need to have the Manage Response sets permission assigned to your account.
iAuditor Web App: Edit Global Response Sets
- Create a new question field that will require a global response set.
- Click the “Type of response” dropdown.
- Click “Manage” next to “Global Response Sets”
- Press “Create” and name your Global Response Set
- Add responses one by one. They will appear in the response list below.
- Alternatively, import a CSV file of responses and they will automatically populate
- Once all responses have been entered, your response set will be automatically saved. You can exit, and use your new response set!