“Temperature”, the field connected to BlueTooth thermometer integrations is no longer its own type of response, but rather shows up as a format option in the number response type.
Adding temperature fields
- In the template editor, Press “+” and type or paste in your question.
- Select the “Number” response type.
- Press “Temperature” under “Format”
- Set the appropriate temperature range, so that a failed response (a flag for you) is triggered if a user enters a temperature outside of this range.
- You can check that the temperature range is set quickly from information that shows just below the question.