Add a document number to quickly distinguish between completed inspections made from the same template.
Adding document numbers
- In the template editor, go to the “Title Page” drop down, and add a new question field.
- Set the response type to “Document number”
- Press the “Format” link below the field to modify from the default
- Customise the document number format by adding text – leave the [number] field so that it automatically generates the next number for each inspection completed.
- Document numbers will now appear on the title pages of final inspections, in the format you created