Failed Responses from an iAuditor template allow you to track areas of interest (risks, standards, etc.) to your business. They are great for reviewing leading indicators or areas of focus regularly and can provide you with visibility into areas of your organization that need improvement. In the context of your business, failed items can be a powerful tool for understanding trends and assigning follow-up measures.
This article will show you how you can set this up in your templates.
Learn via video
Set up failed responses in templates
- Login to the iAuditor WebApp and navigate to the "Templates" menu
- Select to edit the template you wish to apply failed items onIMPORTANT NOTE
If your template uses any of the default responses we supply (e.g., Yes/No/NA) failed responses are already applied.
- Click on the arrow on the right side of your question below "Type of response" to expand the response sets
- Click on the "pen" icon next to the response you want to set as a Failed Response
- Choose the responses you would like to "Mark as failed" and click "Save and apply"
- This setting will apply across all questions using this response set
- Repeat with any other responses you wish to mark as failed
- Sync all your devices with the latest template to ensure they have the updated failed responses applied for future inspections
Once failed responses are setup, you can use Analytics to review frequently failed items.