- Template CSV – For sending templates only to other devices. Users can also modify the template by editing the CSV file before importing the template.
- iAuditor Template (.iat) – Will export the template, as well as any media and export profiles that are part of the template. Useful for templates that contain media items in Information fields, template logos, and other media.
To import templates, the recipient will need to have iAuditor installed on their device first. Once a template has been sent, the recipient can then import the Template, and use it to conduct their own audits.
1. Launch iAuditor and tap on the “Templates” library. Tap on the template you would like to export. A Details panel will open.
2. Tap on the three dots in the top right hand corner to pull down the menu. Tap on “Export.”
3. Select the preferred export format: “Template CSV”, or “iAuditor Template.”
4. An email will be generated with the template automatically attached. Enter your recipient/s email address and tap “Send”.
1. Launch iAuditor and tap on the “Templates” library. Tap on the template you would like to export. A Details panel will open. Click on “I” icon to bring up additional info on the template.
2. Tap on the three dots in the upper-righthand corner of the template details.
3. Select the “Export” option from the menu that shows up after clicking the three dots.
4. Select the preferred export format: “Template CSV”, or “iAuditor Template.”
5. The native Android sharing screen will appear with a list of apps you can share through. For email, select your email app, enter the recipient address and tap send. You can also upload the template to Google Drive, Dropbox or any other storage solution you have on your device.