Custom response sets allow your answers to be meaningful and crafted to fit your work.
Sometimes ‘Yes,’ ‘No,’ and ‘N/A’ isn’t enough to describe what is going on; in some cases, specific answers may be needed depending on the job. Fortunately, the Custom Response Sets can be set up to aid your team.
iAuditor, the Web App
You can only create custom response sets for Question and Multiple Choice items. Questions have a maximum of 5 custom responses, but there are no limits for Multiple Choice.
- While editing a template, tap on a Question or Multiple Choice Question that you would like to set your own answers for.
- The Question will expand.
- You will see three response options down the bottom of the question. Click on “Select custom response.”
- To create a new response set, click on “+ Add Response Set”.
- You can now add your custom responses, configure their scoring, colour and also reorder them
The Classic Template Editor is only available on the web-app.