In iAuditor, all users in a team or organization can view its details, such as the name, address, and contact information. This not only can help users identify with their organization better but also assist them to find out who to potentially contact for internal questions on iAuditor.
This article shows you how to update the details for your organization on the web app.
Before you begin
Please note that organization details can only be updated on the web app by users with the “Admin” permission. Learn how to assign permissions as an administrator.
Keep in mind that updates to the organization’s details don’t transfer to subscription details. The billing address can be updated via the Subscription page. If you have any questions or would like to update the billing name, please contact our customer support team for assistance.
Update organization details
- Log in to the iAuditor web app.
- Click your organization name on the lower-left corner of the page.
- Select Settings from the tab on the top of the page.
- Click Edit on the upper-right of the “Shipping Address” box to update your organization’s shipping address or the “Organisation” box to update the following details.
Organisation name: this appears on the lower-left corner of the web app.
ABN (Australia only): your organization’s Australian Business Number.
Phone: the contact phone number for your organization.
Email: the contact email for your organization.
Website URL: your organization’s primary website.
- Click Save changes. Users in your organization will now see the updated details when visiting this page on the web app.