Sharing is the way you give your teammates access to inspections and their results in iAuditor. It is a powerful tool that controls which inspections you see on your account, and allows you to control the sharing of both the template and the inspection results.
Sharing from mobile
- Start from the “Inspections > Templates” tab.
- Tap the “…” in the upper right corner and select sharing.
- An overview of the template owner and any existing sharing will display.
- Tap “Share With” in the upper right.
- Fill in the corresponding fields for “Step 1, 2 and 3”.
- In Step: 1 select who you want to share the template with.
- A list of existing groups/users will display, select the group(s) and user(s) that you need to see the template.
- Press back, and continue on to Step: 2.
- In Step: 2 decide on their sharing permission (access level).
- Press back, and proceed on to Step: 3.
- In Step: 3 select the group(s)/user(s) who need to review the data from those using the template.
- Press back, and proceed on to Step: 4.
- In Step:4 decide on their access level to the inspection data using permissions.
Sharing Permissions (Access Level)
If a user deletes a template in iAuditor it will be deleted for all users.
This is the basic permission level and allows the recipient to view and conduct audits from a template. For audits, it provides access to view it (read-only) and export.
View and Edit:
This is mid-level permission. This permission level allows recipients to make modifications to a template/audit but not delete them. It still allows new audits to be started from a template.
View, Edit, and Delete:
This is the highest sharing permission with complete access. New audits can be started from a template and both templates and audits can be modified and deleted.