Organization permissions allow you to define who has access to what within your organization – such as managing billing and subscription, adding/removing users, groups and permissions, and creating templates.
The permissions you set here are for the organization only and will not grant you access to any audits and/or templates even if you are the administrator. The permissions for template and audit sharing are set up on a per-template basis. Learn how to set up template and audit sharing permissions.
You can customize the permissions for the whole organization, an individual user or a group of users with the following options:
- Admin – Ticking this box will select everything underneath it and give this user/group access to all administrative permissions
- Billing Management – Users can view and update subscription and billing details as well as view statements
- Group Management – Users can create, edit and delete groups (user management permission is included in this)
- User Management – Users can invite or remove users to the organization
- Data Access – Users with this permission gain View permissions for all files in the Organisation. (Note these files will only appear on the iAuditor web app.)
- Schedule Management – Users with this permission can View, Edit and Delete scheduled audits for all users and Groups.
- Template Creation (can only be disabled on Premium) – Restrict users from creating templates and downloading templates from the Public Library by turning it off
- Upload to the Public Library (can only be disabled on Premium) – Restrict users from uploading templates to the Public Library by turning it off
- Manage Response Sets (only available on Premium) – Create and edit response sets that can be used across templates by the organization
You will require admin level permissions in order to set permissions for other users and groups
- Click on the ‘Permissions’ tab in the left side menu.
- To add a new set of permissions for a specific user or group, type the user/group name or email into the search bar on the top left and select the corresponding user/group from the list. Next, select the permissions you’d like the user to have and click “Add Permissions.”
- If the permissions are greyed out and you cannot change them, you will need to click on the blue “i” next to it. You will be alerted that the permissions were inherited from another group. You will need to change the permissions on that group before you can make the changes to your user/group.