As an administrator, you may be called upon from time to time to help your users with their iAuditor accounts. With iAuditor, you perform a range of tasks on the web app to assist your users in the field, such as removing a registered device, customizing the account notification settings, and helping reset the account password.
This article shows you how to manage user accounts in your organization on the web app. If required, you can also export your organization’s user list to CSV.
Before you begin
User accounts can only be managed on the web app by administrators or users with the “User Management” permission. Learn more about permissions and how you can assign them as an administrator.
Manage a user account
- Log in to the iAuditor web app.
- Click your organization/team name on the lower-left corner of the page.
- Select “Users” from the tab on the top of the page.
- Click the name of the user account you wish to manage.
- On this page, you have the option to view and manage the account in the following tabs:
User settings: Options to edit the user’s name, email, account timezone, password, and notification settings.
Devices: Option to remove devices registered to the user account.
Templates: View which templates the user has access to and the permissions over the templates.
Groups: View which group(s) the user is a part of.