How to leave an organization
We know that workplaces are fluid, and structures change within teams. From time-to-time, you may need to remove or leave an organization .
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do so when:
I am not an administrator of my organization
In order to leave an organisation, you must contact the administrator and ask to be removed. For more information on how to find out who the administrator is, click here.
How to find contact information of administrator
- Log in to the iAuditor Web App.
- Hover over far left hand side of platform.
- Click on your organization’s name.
- Details of your current organisation will be displayed including the administrator’s email address.
I am an administrator and want to add an additional administrator
- Click “Permissions” under your organization tab on the left side bar.
- Add permissions to a user by modifying the users current permission settings. Find the new desired administrator for your organisation and select the dropdown box on the right hand side and set their permissions to “Admin”.
- Alternatively if a user does not currently have any permissions search their name by clicking the search box above the permissions table and selecting “admin” in the dropdown box to the right of the search field.
- Finally click the “Add Permissions” button.
If user has already has permissions within your organization select them from the users list and change their permissions to “Admin” by the dropdown box on the right hand side.
Your selected user is now an administrator of your organization. Please note in order to leave your old organization the new administrator will need to remove you from the users list. See relevant documentation.
I am an administrator and I want to remove my company
- Click “Subscriptions” under your organization tab on the left side bar.
- Click “Delete” on the right hand side under the heading “Your Subscription”.
3. In order to completely delete the organization click the button “Cancel and Delete”. This will remove you from the organization and free your account to join another. Other options will freeze your plan to be enabled for later use but you will not be able to join another organization.
Once you select “Cancel and Delete”, please read all prompts for information about what occurs when we delete your organization. We’re sorry to see you leave, please provide any feedback by contacting our support team.