We understand that from time to time, you may need to review the list of users in your iAuditor organization. Rather than checking each user account one by one, you can export the user list to a CSV spreadsheet for you to assess in bulk or import it into another platform for record-keeping.
This article shows you how to export your organization’s user list to CSV (Excel) on the web app and outlines the columns of data that are included in the CSV export.
Before you begin
The user list can only be exported on the web app by administrators or users with the “User Management” permission. Learn more about permissions and how you can assign them as an administrator.
Export user list to CSV (Excel)
- Log in to the iAuditor web app.
- Click your organization/team name on the lower-left corner of the page.
- Select “Users” from the tab on the top of the page.
- Click the 3 vertical dots on the upper-right corner of the user list and select “Download CSV”.
- This exports all users in your organization to CSV.
- Open the CSV file in Excel or the spreadsheet reader of your choice.
CSV column headers
|The account email of a user.|
|name||The full name of a user.|
|status||The account status of a user. Either “active” or “deactivated”.|
|groups||The group(s) a user is a part of. Group names are separated by commas.|