Logos are an important piece for achieving success at businesses and organizations. They are the symbol that team members, customers, or stakeholders use to recognize your brand and to connect memories with the services you provide. In iAuditor, you can customize your iAuditor organization’s interface, so that your users see your organization logo when they log in on the web app and the mobile app.
This article shows you how to custom brand your iAuditor organization by uploading your organization logo for the web app and mobile app interfaces.
Before you begin
Please note that custom branding, including uploading your organization logo for the user interface, is only available for Premium organizations. Learn how to upgrade your free account and unlock the full iAuditor experience, starting with a 30-day trial!
Organization logos can only be uploaded on the web app by users with the “Admin” permission. Learn more about permissions and how you can assign them as an administrator.
Keep in mind that custom branding the iAuditor organization logo does not apply to inspection reports. If you wish to customize your inspection report logos, you can do so via the template editor.
Upload your organization logo
- Log in to the iAuditor web app.
- Click your organization/team name on the lower-left corner of the page.
- Select “Settings” from the tab on the top of the page.
- Click “Edit” on the upper-right of the “Custom branding” box.
- Click “Upload your logo” or the exiting logo under “Brand logo”.
- This opens a window to your computer file directory. Find and select the logo file you wish to use, then click “Open” to upload the logo.
- Click “Save changes” to update your organization logo for users on the web app and the mobile app.