In iAuditor, an organization administrator is responsible for and has the capability to manage all areas in the organization. From assigning other users or groups permissions to creating and managing organization sites, the administrator role is key for an organization to function effectively. However, we understand that as your organization changes or scales, you may at times need to transfer the administrator responsibility or share it with other users to help you manage.
This article shows you how to assign additional administrators in your iAuditor organization.
Before you begin
Please note that administrators can only be assigned on the web app by existing administrators, in other words, users with the “Admin” permission.
As a best practice, we always recommend creating and assigning permissions, including the “Admin” permission, to groups. This allows you to manage permissions with ease, simply by moving users in and out of relevant groups.
Assign an additional administrator
- Log in to the iAuditor web app.
- Click your organization name on the lower-left.
- Select “Permissions” from the tab on the top.
- Click “Assign permissions” on the upper-right.
- In the pop-up window, type in the name of the user or group you wish to assign as administrator and select the correct option.
- Click the down arrow below the user or group name.
- Select the “Admin” permission and click the up arrow to collapse the dropdown menu.
- Click “Assign permission” to assign the user or group as an administrator.