Third-Party service providers
To make improvements to our product, from time to time we may use third-party service providers and tools to collect, process and store information about our website and use of our services.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and Hotjar, have their own privacy policies which may apply to you. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. Certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us and accordingly your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
One third-party service that we use is Hotjar. Hotjar Ltd provides us services which measure and observe how users use our services in order to improve our service and our user’s experience. Information generated about the use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Hotjar on servers in Ireland.
Information collected, processed and stored by Hotjar includes:
- Device-specific data
- Your device’s IP address (collected and stored in an anonymized format);
- Your email address including first name and surname;
- Device screen size;
- Device type (unique device identifiers) and browser information;
- Geographic location (country only);
- The preferred language used to display the webpage.
- Mouse events;
- Log data
- pages visited;
- geographic location (country only);
- the preferred language used to display the webpage;
- date and time when website pages were accessed.
To opt out of Hotjar please go to the following link: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out