Syncing transfers data between iAuditor, the web app, and the iAuditor app for your mobile device, and allows you to backup your data.
To sync your existing data from iAuditor, you will need to be logged in to your iAuditor account. When you sign in, only templates/audits that you have migrated with the account will appear. If you cannot see any templates/audits, they are likely still on the original device or on iAuditor, the web app.
- Launch iAuditor and tap on the “More” icon in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the “Sync” button in the top right corner. Your templates/audits are now syncing with iAuditor, the web app.
Background Syncing with Background App Refresh
iAuditor can also sync while the app is in the background using the Background App Refresh feature, and this can be turned on and off as you need. To do so:
- Tap the Settings app on your device’s home screen.
2. Tap ‘iAuditor’ on the left side listing of apps (you may need to scroll down to find it,) then tap the ‘Background App Refresh’ switch to toggle the feature on and off.
The Background App Refresh feature is currently only available on iOS devices.
- Launch iAuditor and tap “More” in the bottom right hand corner. Tap the “Sync” button in the top right corner. Your templates/audits are now syncing with iAuditor, the web app
- Launch iAuditor and tap the “Sync” button in the top right corner. Your templates/audits are now syncing with iAuditor, web app.
You can manually perform a Sync at any time. You can also set the sync interval via the ‘Settings’ tab. Learn about the available syncing options here