This article outlines the minimum mobile device hardware and web browser versions required to run the iAuditor mobile app and web app.
Please note that a minimum of 2GB device memory (RAM) is required to run the iAuditor mobile app. We recommend that you use one of the following mobile devices and keep the device operating system (OS) version as up to date as possible.
- Phones: Samsung Galaxy S20, Pixel 4, or equivalent
- Tablets: Galaxy Tab S6 or equivalent
- OS: Android 10.0 or above
- Minimum OS: Android 5.0
- Phones: iPhone 7 or above
- Tablets: iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, or above
- OS: iOS 13.0 or above
- Minimum OS: iOS 11.0
The iAuditor web app is designed to be compatible with most web browsers on the following operating systems.
- Windows 7 or above
- macOS Sierra (10.12) or above
- Modern Linux/Unix systems
We recommend that you use one of the following web browsers and keep the version as up to date as possible.
- Google Chrome 76.0 or above (recommended)
- Mozilla Firefox 58.0 or above
- Safari 12.0 or above
- Microsoft Edge 18.0 or above
- Internet Explorer 11.0 or above
As part of our commitment to security, we have discontinued support for TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 connections to iAuditor. This is to ensure that our communications are kept secure with our customers and to establish industry-accepted security standards. This also means that any custom integrations with iAuditor need to support TLS 1.2 or above.
Please note that the following features are required for iAuditor to function at its full capacity. Disabling any of the following features may result in a suboptimal iAuditor experience.
Website cookies allow you to stay logged in to iAuditor and can assist in transferring data between pages on iAuditor. Learn how to enable cookies in your web browser.