Linking a Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive Account
There are many different services available for storing your audit data to a private account on the Cloud. Sending your reports into a third-party file storage app like DropBox, OneDrive and Google Drive is easy, and you can send your PDF’s or CSV’s into storage.
This feature is available only on the iAuditor app on iOS or Android
- Register and download the app of your choice
- Create or sign in an existing account
- When you complete an audit in iAuditor and want to send it off, click “Export”
- To configure it with the third-party sharing app, click Send
- You will be presented with the iOS or Android sharing options, select the app of your choice
Want to export reports another way? See our article on automatically exporting reports.