If you wish to use an Android device for iAuditor, we recommend that you always download the iAuditor mobile app from the Google Play Store where possible. However, if the app or the service is unavailable in your region, you can download the Android Package (APK) directly, and install it on your Android device.
This article shows you how to download and install the iAuditor APK on Android devices. We recommend that you follow the steps on your Android device for the best experience.
Before you begin
Please make sure your Android device and its operating system are within our minimum requirements to run the iAuditor mobile app.
Keep in mind that downloading and installing the APK directly turns off auto-updates for the iAuditor mobile app in the Google Play Store. We recommend that you enable auto-updates if possible, to ensure that your iAuditor mobile app is always up to date.
If you encounter any issues during the process, please contact our customer support team for assistance.
Download and install the iAuditor APK
- Tap to download.
- A message may appear preventing you from downloading files via unknown sources. Learn how to continue the download and install. If you downloaded the APK to your computer, transfer or email the APK to yourself so it can be accessed from your Android device.
- Locate the iAuditor APK on your device. It should be stored in the “Files” app or “Downloads” folder for most Android operating systems.
- Open on the APK. You may see a message warning you about installing unknown apps, please select “Continue” or equivalent to proceed.
- Select “Install” in the pop-up window.
- Once the installation is complete, you should see the message “App installed”.
- Tap “Open” to open the app immediately or tap “Done” to dismiss the message. The iAuditor mobile app should now be available on your device’s home screen or in the list of mobile applications.