The iAuditor mobile app is a powerful inspection software that allows you to build custom templates, conduct paperless inspections, send inspection reports, and more. If you have an iAuditor account already or have been provided one by your organization, you can download the iAuditor mobile app now to start raising your game!
This article shows you how to download and log in to the iAuditor mobile app. Remember that you can log in to the iAuditor web app at any time via a web browser.
Before you begin
If you don’t have an iAuditor account, learn how to sign up for iAuditor to get started.
We recommend that you check and make sure your mobile device meets our hardware requirements to run the iAuditor mobile app beforehand.
Download and log in to the iAuditor mobile app
- Download the iAuditor mobile app on your Android or iOS device.
- Open the iAuditor mobile app once the download completes.
- Tap “Log in” at the lower-right corner of your screen.
- Type in your account email.
- Tap “Continue”.
- Type in your account password. If your organization has Single Sign-On for iAuditor, tap “Log in with company ID (SSO)” to log in via your company SSO portal.
- Tap “Log in” to log in to your iAuditor account.