How do I setup alerts for my sensors?
- See the step-by-step guide for setting up alerts. If you have any trouble please feel free to reach out to our iAuditor support team.
How many messages do I receive if an alert is triggered?
- You can receive up to three messages spaced 1 hour apart are sent for any given alert.
Is there a limit on the number of mobile numbers and/or emails that can create notifications from a sensor alert?
- Yes, you can associate up to 5 mobile numbers and an additional 20 email addresses per sensor.
Can I delete a sensor?
- This feature is coming soon to the web application. If you need to delete a sensor, reach out to our iAuditor support team.
How do I enable a member of my team access to our sensors page?
- Contact the SafetyCulture sensors distribution team at s[email protected]. Note, there may be up to a 48 – hour delay in response time.
Who has permission to edit sensor alerts?
- Currently, any user who can access Sensors in iAuditor, and can edit alerts. Permissions for alert management are expected in late 2019.
How can I filter the sites on my dashboard?
- When typing into the site search bar at the top, only sites beginning with the search string will be shown. We recommend assigning sites a naming convention (e.g. common letters/numbers) so that all sites can be filtered and grouped easily.
Can I rearrange and/or customise the sensor tiles on my dashboard?
- This feature is part of our long-term roadmap, however, it is currently unavailable. All sensors are listed in alphabetical order so if you would like to display a specific sensor near the top consider using a naming convention or symbol.
Can I export my sensor data from SafetyCulture web application?
- Yes, you can export your sensor data easily to a .CSV format. Simply follow the steps below:
- Click on the sensors tile which you’d like to export information for. The detailed trend graph will display.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the screen click the three dots next to the dropdown for display interval (shown below). Select the “Download CSV” option.