How do I become a new Sensors customer?
- Contact our iAuditor support team and we’re happy to get you in touch with a member of the sensors team.
How do I setup alerts for my sensor?
- Alerts can be created for temperature thresholds, and setup to send via SMS and/or email. To set up alerts in your sensors web application follow these simple steps
How do I request additional sensors?
- Reach out to our iAuditor support team and we’re happy to get you in touch with a member of the sensors team.
Does it matter which country I am based in?
- Yes, we will send you hardware with the correct legal radio frequencies based on your location. The specific hardware frequencies for locations around the world are illustrated below.
How many sensors can I have per gateway?
- One gateway can support multiple sensors. We recommend that no more than 30 sensors are connected to a single gateway, to ensure reliable data transmission.
Where can I find Sensors in iAuditor?
- Your “Sensors” section can be viewed in the iAuditor web application, but is not currently available in the native mobile applications (Android and iOS). To view in the web application navigate to the menu item for “Sensors” where you can review and monitor all of your existing sensors.
- NOTE: This is only available to current Sensors customers. If you would like to become a new Sensors customer contact our iAuditor support team.