We’re upgrading the reporting flow so that reports are easier to build, read, and back-up reports.
What does this include?
- New-look reports that are easier to read
- Report preferences, which let you decide what information should be included in shown or hidden when you automatically generate reports, and set up what email address they should be sent to in advance.
- See full list below
What does this not include?
- Export profiles – these are being retired. Our new system is a completely new (and must smoother) experience, which means we can’t migrate your existing profiles for you.
- Offline report generation – all reports will start as a web version before you can pull them down as a PDF, Word or CSV document, which means you need to be online. This is to make sure that you’ve always got a version of your report safely backed up in the cloud should you ever need to find it.
What do you need to do?
- Set up report preferences for each template
When is this change happening?
- We’ll slowly begin to move customers to the new experience from 7th July
What’s the detailed list of what the new experience includes?
|Features & Options||Will it be in the New Reporting Experience?|
|Show/hide scores||Can choose whether or not to include in final reports with report preferences|
|Show/hide Instruction fields||Can choose whether or not to include in final reports with report preferences|
|Show/hide unanswered questions||Can choose whether or not to include in final reports with report preferences|
|Show/hide failed items||Can choose whether or not to include in final reports with report preferences|
|Show/hide actions||Can choose whether or not to include in final reports with report preferences|
|Show/hide score||Can choose whether or not to include in final reports with report preferences|
|Send to default email address||Can set up who the default recipients are for each inspection with report preferences|
|Page numbers||Automatically added|
|Document number||Customizable in the new template editor|
|Inspection title||Customizable in the new template editor|
|Cover page||Cover and title page will merge to one page|
|Title page||Cover and title page will merge to one page|
|Disclaimer page||Customizable in the template editor - add as a page when building your template|
|Confidentiality statement||Available in the footer area, customizable in the template editor|
|Media (show, orientation, page title, media per row, font and colour)||Shows as a media appendix in PDF reports|
|PDF export||Export on both mobile device or desktop|
|Word export||Available on desktop (web app)|
|CSV export||Available on desktop (web app)|
|Table of contents||Coming soon|
|JSON export||Removing to reduce complexity|
|XML export||Removing to reduce complexity|
|Page options (margin & width)||Removing to reduce complexity|
|Media options (Appendix text, resolution, quality)||Removing to reduce complexity|
|Font & colour||Removing to reduce complexity|
|Audit (orientation, font, colour, width, padding, borders)||Removing to reduce complexity|
|Subject customisation||Removing to reduce complexity|
|File, line 1, 2, 3, 4||Removing to reduce complexity|