Correct reporting is mission-critical when it comes to inspections. With iAuditor, you can generate shareable reports in pre-set formats, both as a web report and as a PDF, and identify who they should go to so the right information goes to the right place every time.
Learn via video
Mobile app: Generate inspection
- From the mobile app, select the templates menu icon
- Navigate to a complete inspection
- Make sure you’re in “In progress & Complete” at the top of the inspections tab).
- Press “View & Download Report”
- From here, you can apply preferences or filters to your report, to select what information to show/hide in the report. For example, you might want to hide unanswered questions.
- Press the three dots at the top right of your screen.
- Choose whether you want to share a link to the web report, email a PDF as an attachment, or download the PDF.
Web app: Generate inspection
- Login to the iAuditor web app
- Navigate to the “Inspections” menu using the left-hand navigation
- Click on the complete inspection
- A preview menu displays
- Optional: Apply preferences or filters to show/hide information on the report
- Choose to download the PDF, or copy the link to the web report
- Open your email (or other) app and attach the PDF or paste the link and send away
Need more info? Here are a few other resources you can try: