iAuditor automatically creates a formatted report for you immediately after finishing your inspection. Use these reports to generate a PDF or interactive web document that you can share with internal stakeholders, or external clients and customers.
Learn via video
Review the steps required to export to a PDF from the mobile app
Mobile: Steps to export a PDF
- After completing an inspection, or returning back to the “Inspections > In progress and complete” menu to export the option to “View & Download Report” displays.
- Click on “View & Download Report”
- From here, click on the “…” on the top right.
- To download the report, click on “Download PDF.”
- The render of the PDF displays
- Share the PDF using the “Share PDF” button on the bottom right.
To export a web report from a completed inspection, click “View Report” and follow the same steps as above. Instead of opting to “Download PDF” instead choose to “Share Report.”
Web App: Steps to export a PDF
To export any other format of the report (CSV, Word, etc.), you will need to do this on our web application.
- Go to “Inspections” on the web application
- Check the inspection that you need to export
- Note: You can check multiple inspections to export at once. However, the maximum you can export at once is 10 inspections.
- Click on the “Export” drop-down in the top right
- Select the format you wish to export (PDF, Word, etc.)
- Inspection file(s) will download
- If you need to send this, you can attach the downloaded file to an email through your email client.