We understand that from time to time, you may need to export your organization’s inspections in bulk to be imported into another platform for analysis or simply for recordkeeping. With iAuditor, you can bulk export your inspection data in all available formats, at any time!
This article shows you how to bulk export inspection reports on the web app. Check out how you can automate this process with the iAuditor Exporter tool.
Before you begin
Keep in mind that bulk exporting can only be performed on the web app. Depending on the format you select, the following limits apply when bulk exporting.
- PDF and Word: Maximum of 10 at a time.
- CSV with media: Maximum of 25 at a time.
- CSV and JSON: Maximum of 10,000 at a time.
Bulk export inspections
- Log in to the iAuditor web app.
- Select “Inspections” from the left-hand side menu.
- Check the boxes corresponding to the inspections you wish to export. You can use the search field and filters on the top of the inspections list to narrow down the inspections.
- Click “Export” on the upper-right of the page.
- Select the format you wish to export the selected inspections to. Make sure the number of inspections selected is within the format limit.
- Repeat from step 3 for any other inspections you wish to bulk export.