We've just launched a new issues and observations capture feature in iAuditor! With issues and observations, your whole team can flag when something doesn’t look right, and work together to resolve the problem. You'll be able to set your team up to capture and share hazards, near misses, and other observations easily and intuitively.
With this new feature, you can:
- Capture issues with a few taps, and collect evidence in an intuitive chat style view
- Set your own categories of issues or observations for your team to choose from, such as "property damage", "personal injury", or "good catch"
- Turn the information collected into a professional, shareable report
- Set notifications so the right people know when a particular category of issue is raised
- Manage permissions so only the people who should see specific issues can access them
In celebration of this new feature, we’ve increased the number of people you can add to your iAuditor team as a free user so that you’ve got more opportunities to collaborate together to solve issues, or address concerning observations. You can now add up to 9 people before you have to pay! Learn how to add people to your free team.
If you're part of a premium organization and want to add new users who will just be capturing issues and observations, reach out to us and we can talk through pricing options.