Your exported PDF reports are getting a facelift! We’ve collaborated with our customers to collect over 500 points of feedback on how to make the design more readable, relevant, and professional. Here’s what’s changing:
- Cleaner, more professional title page, with the template title as the hero.
- Clearer and more logically ordered failed items & actions page. The failed items with corresponding actions are now grouped together, with other actions following in chronological order. All actions clearly display the relevant information and question context.
- Table style in all pages has been cleaned up, with answers all right aligned, to make it easier to read and find content.
- Nested sections of questions will have a clear hierarchy
- Thumbnail images in the report will be shown full ratio, rather than cropped
- With all of these changes, the length of the reports will be shorter
Actions & Failed Items Page