Although record-keeping is a good practice to have in all organizations, it’s still necessary at times to clean out data you no longer need. Whether it was created by mistake, or that it’s out of date and no longer relevant.
This article shows you how to delete issues on the web app.
Before you begin
Keep in mind that issues can only be deleted on the web app, by users with the “Issue Management” permission. Learn more about permissions and how you can assign them as an administrator.
Please note that deleting issues is irreversible and we cannot restore permanently deleted items. Confirmation is always required before any deletion, so be sure you are not accidentally deleting the wrong issue.
Although you can delete issues in bulk, a limit of up to 100 issues at a time applies. Attempts to delete more than 100 issues at once will result in errors and prompt the message “Only a maximum of 100 items can be deleted at a time.”.
Delete an issue
- Log in to the iAuditor web app.
- Select “Issues” from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Filter and sort the issues list to find the issue you wish to delete.
- Select the issue by its checkbox on the left-hand side and click “Delete” on the lower-right corner of the page. Remember that you can select up to 100 issues to be deleted in bulk.
- In the pop-up window, click “Delete” to confirm the deletion.