It’s easy to report an issue to relevant teams in many workplaces, but workers can struggle to know what details they need to record for each issue. This means managers or supervisors usually have to chase up later on for investigation, which by then, the information could either be misremembered or even forgotten. Using the Issues feature, you can customize questions for each category so that your teams are prompted to answer relevant questions whenever they report an issue.
This article shows you how to customize issue prompted questions on the web app and the mobile app. Learn how to answer issue prompted questions.
Before you begin
Please note that issue prompted questions can only be customized by users with the “Issue Management” permission. Learn how to assign permissions as an administrator.
By default, each category comes with the following prompted questions to help users capture critical details on the spot.
- What happened?
- What caused it?
- What needs to be done?
All questions are fully customizable, allowing up to 255 characters. Depending on the details you want users to capture upon reporting issues, you can have up to five prompted questions per category or revert to the three default questions.
Customize an issue prompted question
- Log in to the iAuditor web app.
- Select Issues from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Click Category settings above the issue list.
- Click Edit category.
- Click Edit prompted questions.
- In the side panel, either edit an existing question or + Add question.
- Click Save and apply.
- Open the iAuditor mobile app.
- Tap on Issues at the bottom of your screen.
- Proceed accordingly.
Android: tap + at the lower-right corner of your screen.
iOS: tap + at the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Select Customize Categories from the pop-up options.
- Tap the category.
- Tap Edit prompted questions.
- This opens a new web page. Edit an existing question or + Add question.
- Tap Save and apply.