Looking to keep copies of inspection data in SharePoint, or even update a project automatically? Try out this quick integration through MS Flow to automate your manual tasks, and reduce the probability something gets lost in the shuffle. This guide shows you how to automatically update SharePoint lists with Inspection data, using the iAuditor connector available in Microsoft Flow.
- Premium iAuditor User Account
- iAuditor API Token
- Office 365 User Account
- Access to the Premium version of Microsoft Flow IMPORTANT NOTE
A maximum of 1000 inspections (audits) can be processed during each interval. You will need to configure a smaller interval if your organization is completing more than this number of audits hourly.
Steps for setup in MS Flow
- Create a new “blank flow” in MS Flow
- Add the “Schedule – Recurrence” trigger.
- In this example, we will configure the flow to check your iAuditor data for modified audits each hour. You can customize this to what you need.
- Set up the “trigger” so that the “Interval is 1 and the Frequency is Hour”
- Next, choose the action “Get past time”
- Add it to your flow
- Configure it to match the settings for the trigger.
- Add the “Search modified audits” action listed under iAuditor
- Set the “Modified after” field to use Past time from the available dynamic content.
- When the authentication prompt appears, enter “iAuditor” as your “Connection Name”.
- Within the “API Key” field, type “Bearer” followed by a whitespace and your API token.
- Your connection settings should be as below:
- Next, add the “Get a specific audit” action
- Select “Audits Audit ID” from the Dynamic Content on the right to add it to the Audit ID field.
- This will automatically become nested within an Apply to each loop
- Within the “Apply to each loop” after the “Get a specific audit Action”, add the SharePoint action “Create item.”
- Enter your SharePoint Site Address
- Select your List Name and then use the Audit data from the Dynamic Content on the right to select the information that will appear in the List Item in the Title field.
- Hit “Save” and now any new inspections will populate a new List item within your selected list.