Zapier can connect iAuditor with Google Sheets. This guide demonstrates one way to configure such a Zap. In this example, a row is added to a Google Sheet when an Audit is completed. This Zap specifies which template to monitor for newly completed audits, and what audit data to write to the new row. Appropriate column headers must be written to the Google Sheet before the Zap is configured.
For a more general overview of Zapier, please see Zapier Integration with iAuditor.
This Zap requires:
- A Premium Subscription with iAuditor
- A Zapier account – see https://support.safetyculture.com/integrations/integrations/#getting-started-with-zapier
- Existing Google Sheet with column headers
- iAuditor Template with at least 1 Audit Completed
Create a new Zap and pick either the “Audit Completion” or “Any Audit Completion” Trigger within iAuditor by SafetyCulture. Note you can choose ‘Any Audit Completion’ to collate general information common to all templates, such as metadata (date completed, user, etc).
Select a template. Newly completed audits built off this template will be automatically exported to a Google Sheet.
Test the template you selected, click ‘Fetch & Continue’, if the test is successful click ‘Continue.’ See troubleshooting article if the test is not successful.
Choose the Google Sheets Action, and select ‘Create Spreadsheet Row’. Click ‘Save + Continue.’
Choose a Google account where the Google Sheet is saved. Any Gmail account comes with access to Google Drive and Google Sheets. Click ‘Save + Continue.’
Select the desired Google Sheet, worksheet, and audit data for each column header from the drop-down menus provided. In this example the Google Sheet column headers are Audit ID, Audit Name, and Audit Score (%):
Test the Zap and click ‘Finish’ if successful. Turn on the Zap, to start automatically exporting audit data to your Google Sheet.
Limitations of this Zap:
- The Zap cannot trigger based on Incomplete audits
- The Zap cannot create new Google Sheet, can only append or update
- There is no current support for Smart Fields
- There is no current support for Dynamic Fields
- There is no current support for images