We believe that with increased visibility of the photos captured in iAuditor, teams can gain a deeper understanding of the checks that are being carried out around them, leading to safer and more efficient workplaces. Using the Highlights feature, you can view recent inspections' photos on the go to stay up to date on what’s being checked.
This article shows you how to view inspection photo highlights on the iAuditor mobile app for iOS.
Before you begin
Please note that the Highlights feature is currently in beta and is only available for the iAuditor mobile app on iOS.
The Highlights feature displays the most recent thirty inspections that your iAuditor account has access to, as well as have photos attached.
View inspection highlights
- Open the iAuditor mobile app on your iOS device.
- Tap on Overview at the bottom of your screen.
- Inspection’s photo highlights are available at the top of your screen.
- Tap on an inspection highlight to view the photos. You can see who and when each photo was attached at the upper-right of your screen.
- Tap on the right-hand side of a photo to go to the next photo.
- Swipe to the left-hand side to move to the next inspection.