In addition to tracking changes made to inspections via inspection history, you can also capture the duration of inspections on the iAuditor mobile app. This is a great way to track your own productivity and gain insights into how long your users tend to take to conduct inspections.
This article shows you how to view inspection durations on the web app and the mobile app.
Before you begin
Please note that inspection durations are only captured on the iAuditor mobile app. For each inspection, the duration is recorded for as long as a user is in the edit screen of the inspection on the mobile app, including edits made after inspection completion.
Keep in mind that if you wish to view inspection durations on the web app, you can do so via the Analytics feature, which is only available for Premium organizations. Learn how to upgrade your free account and unlock the full iAuditor experience, starting with a 30-day trial.
View an inspection duration
- Log in to the iAuditor web app.
- Select “Analytics” from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Apply the "Inspection" filter to narrow down the inspection.
- Select the “Conducted“ tab on the top of the page.
- You should see the inspection duration on the right-hand side of the page. You can also view inspection durations in bulk by adjusting your Analytics filters.
- Open the iAuditor mobile app.
- Tap on “Inspections” at the bottom of your screen.
- Select the “In Progress & Complete” tab at the top of your screen.
- Tap the inspection and select “Details” from the pop-up menu.
- You should see the inspection duration at the top of the screen.