In order to finish an inspection and prepare it for export, it must be marked as Complete. Doing so allows you to create audit reports of the data you’ve collected, as well as apply your information to Analytics.
This article will help you mark an inspection complete in the following apps:
- iAuditor for iOS for iPhone and iPad
- iAuditor for Android
How to Complete an Inspection
- Tap “Inspections” on the main menu.
- Tap “Start Inspection” on the desired template.
- Answer the items required in inspection mode. Some items may be mandatory.
- At the end of the questions, tap the “Mark As Complete” button.
- The completed inspection will now be available to in “Inspections> In Progress & Complete” view.
Be aware that if you tap on “Save” it will only Close the Audit, and the Audit file will not be Completed.
Tip: Mandatory Fields
For more control over your audits and when they can be marked as complete, please see our article on Mandatory Fields.