In order to finish an audit and prepare it for exporting, it must be marked as Complete. Doing so allows you to create audit reports of the data you’ve collected, as well as apply your information to Analytics.
This article will help you mark an audit complete in the following apps:
- iAuditor for iOS for iPhone and iPad
- iAuditor for Android
- iAuditor for Windows
How to Complete an Audit
- Tap “Templates” in the main menu.
- Tap “Start Audit” on the desired template.
- Answer the items required in auditing mode. Some items may be mandatory.
- At the end of the questions, tap the “Mark As Complete” button.
- The completed audit will now be available to view in “Audits” view in the main menu.
Be aware that if you tap on “Save” it will only Close the Audit, and the Audit file will not be Completed.
Tip: Mandatory Fields
For more control over your audits and when they can be marked as complete, please see our article onMandatory Fields.