Audit History is available to paid individual or organisation subscribers.
Administrators can now view the history of the responses in their audits, who made each change, and when it was made.
This functionality provides the ability for an administrator to have an audit trail of all the changes undertaken in the history of their audits. This means they can ensure the right people have provided answers at the right time and that these answers haven’t been modified, changed or falsified.
What does Audit History do?
A subscription to iAuditor now allows access to the ‘View History’ option in the audit list on the web. You can also access this from the top of the auditing view.
In the Audit History screen, it displays the added, modified and removed properties of the audit undertaken over time.
Audit History shows any addition, removal or change to:
- any question or multiple choice response.
- any single line text, multi-line text field.
- the value stored in any temperature field.
- media in media fields.
- location (whether by GPS or manual entry) on a location field.
- date or time on any datetime field.
- signature, name or date on a signature field.
- switch or checkbox fields.
media and notes on supported field types.
What does Audit History currently not do?
- Show added or modified actions attached to an audit.
- Show modifications to audits before June 10th 2018.Audits which have no history which can be viewed will display the following message:
Audits which have a partial history will display the following message: