Looking to delete some inspection schedules? If you’ve created schedules by mistake or simply wish to clean up old schedules, you can delete them easily on the web app.
This article shows you how to delete inspection schedules on the web app.
Before you begin
Please note that inspection schedules can only be deleted on the web app. Additionally, you can only delete the schedules that you have created. Unless you have the “Schedule Management” permission, which provides the ability to view, edit, and delete all schedules in your organization. Learn more about permissions and how you can assign them as an administrator.
Keep in mind that deleting a schedule does not affect the associated inspections, but it does delete the missed inspection history of the schedule, as well as the relevant data in Analytics.
Delete a schedule
- Log in to the iAuditor web app.
- Select “Schedules” from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Click “Manage Schedules” on the top of the page.
- Click the schedule you wish to delete.
- Click “Delete” on the lower-right corner of the page.
- Click “Delete” in the pop-up window to confirm.