Users are able to export inspections using iAuditor by first navigating to the “Inspections” menu. Once the page has loaded, check any inspections you wish to export and then click the “Exporting” drop-down menu. You can now export your inspections as PDF, Word, CSV, and JSON.
This article will help you:
- Export inspections in PDF, Word, CSV or JSON format
- Bulk Export up to 1,000 inspections into a single CSV document
- Duplicate inspection templates
Bulk Exporting Inspections
To export the inspections of one template into one CSV, please follow the steps below:
- Login to iAuditor, the web app
- Go to the inspection section
- Click on the “Filter: Off”
- Sort by the template and a date range.
- Tick the box to the left of the search bar to select all inspections on the page, then click select all reports.
- Click on export > select CSV
The process for exporting individual inspections remains as per normal and will have the vertical format, rather than the bulk exporting horizontal format.
You’re able to bulk export up to 1,000 inspections using iAuditor by first navigating to the “Inspections” menu, which allows you to directly open the spreadsheet into Microsoft Excel, Apple’s Number, or Google Sheets. This is the best way to export your data if you want to use a pivot table to drill down into your inspection data. The inspections are automatically grouped by the template, so each file will be named by the unique template ID, and inside the file, you will see the data for each inspection conducted using that particular template. For example, if you bulk export all inspections, and you want to view all inspections conducted from a particular template, they will now be in one convenient file.
Restore inspections from Archive
- Load the Archive by clicking on “Templates” or “Inspections” from the main menu.
- Click the “Archive” button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Your archived templates/inspections will appear.
- Tick the box next to the inspection(s) you wish to restore.
- Alternatively, you can also multi-select a number of templates/inspections
- Click the “Restore” button located next to the search field – this will unarchive all selected files.