Generate an Inspection Report
Correct reporting is mission critical when it comes to inspections. With iAuditor, you can generate shareable reports in pre-set formats, both as a web report and as a PDF, and identify who they should go to so the right information goes to the right place every time.
- Complete an inspection, or go into a completed inspection in your inspections list (make sure you’re in “In progress & Complete” at the top of the inspections tab).
- Press “View & Download Report”.
- From here you can apply preferences or filters to your report, to select what information to show/hide in the report. For example, you might want to hide unanswered questions.
- Press the three dots at the top right of your screen.
- Choose whether you want to share a link to the web report, email a PDF as an attachment, or download the PDF.
- Complete an inspection, or click on a complete inspection in your inspections list.
- Apply preferences or filters, found in the top left corner of the screen, to your report to select what information to show/hide in the report.
- Choose to download the PDF, or copy the link to the web report.
- Open your email (or other) app, and attach the PDF or paste the link and send away.
Need more info?
Here are a few other resources you can try: