Audits can be automatically shared with other users to ensure that the right people have visibility or restricted visibility to audits. Depending on your organization, you may want all users to see each others audits or everyone to see only their own audits. You may even want a mixture, such as only management can see all the audits or you have users who only need access to their own audits and any templates that you specify.
All of this can be set up when you are sharing a template. You can also set the access level (permission) that the auto-share recipients have. For instance, if it is management, you will most likely want “view, edit and delete” (this will mean they can archive in the future). If it is other users in the organization, you may want to select only “view” so they cannot change any of the audit contents.
1. Log into your account at https://app.safetyculture.io
2. Go to the templates tab on the left menu bar
3. Hover over the template you’d like to access the sharing settings on and click on the “share” button on the right
4. Click on the “Advanced Sharing” button on the bottom right
5. Click on the arrow on the left of each share to view who the audits from that user/group are automatically shared with
6. Click on “add new” to add yourself under the shares of users/groups you’d like audits from (edited)
To build a more sophisticated workflow and send your audit results to a third-party system see: Starting and sharing audits automatically.
Note: Any changes to permissions or shares will only apply to audits done from the template moving forward, it will not apply to any old audits. If permissions are required on the old audits you will need the audit owner or someone who has permissions to it to manually apply them.
Note: The template sharing and auto-sharing permissions will need to be set up on each template. This is to provide organizations with the flexibility of specifying which users or groups have access and shares to which templates and audits.