Analytics is a powerful tool that can help you monitor and analyze inspection data over time in your organization! Using the “Item Scores” feature, you can deep dive into the scores at a question or item level across selected templates. This allows you to identify potential low score trends for you to investigate and tackle.
This article shows you how to view and interact with your organization’s question or item score data in the Analytics feature on the web app.
Before you begin
Please note that Analytics is a web app feature and is only available for Premium organizations. Learn how to upgrade your free account and unlock the full iAuditor experience, starting with a 30-day trial!
Keep in mind that you need to have set up scoring in your templates, to be able to capture and track question or item scores in your organization.
View items scores
- Log in to the iAuditor web app.
- Select “Analytics” from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Apply your filters and select the “Item Scores“ tab on the top of the page.
- On this page, you can see a table listing the templates available to you. Each displaying the total number of inspections conducted, the average score in percentage, and the average inspection duration. If you require the table for reporting purposes, you can export the table as a CSV file by clicking “Export” on the upper-right of the page and selecting “Table as CSV”.
- Click the template of which the item scores you wish to view.
- On this page, you will see a table listing all questions or items in the selected template. You can learn more about the table and how you can interact with the data it contains below.
This table includes the list of all of the scored questions within the template as well as the sections they are part of. The table by default shows the average score for each question on each day, week, month, quarter, or year, depending on how you’ve applied your date filter. You can adjust the table to display the minimum or maximum score by clicking the down arrow under “SCORE %” on the upper-left of the table.
If you require the table for reporting purposes, you can export the table as a CSV file by clicking “Export” on the upper-right of the page and selecting “Table as CSV”.