Analytics is a powerful tool that can help you monitor and analyze data over time in your organization! Using the “Actions” feature, you can review trends in action resolution over time, as well as report on actions activity and participation by site. This not only allows you to gain an understanding of how actions are completed across multiple locations but also enables you to better understand your environment and know what to improve.
This article shows you how to view your organization’s actions data in the Analytics feature on the web app.
Before you begin
Please note that Analytics is a web app feature and is only available for Premium organizations. Learn how to upgrade your free account and unlock the full iAuditor experience, starting with a 30-day trial!
The Actions Analytics feature is released on an open model. Meaning users in your organization can see all action stats via Analytics, regardless of actions access. If you would like to opt-out for your team or want to help improve Actions Analytics, please let us know by providing your feedback.
- Log in to the iAuditor web app.
- Select “Analytics” from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Select the “Actions“ tab on the top of the page.
- On this page, you will see the date filter and interval on the upper-left, as well as the following data.
- By Status: Shows the number of actions created over time in a bar chart, visually differentiating the action statuses. Click the statuses below the chart to show or hide actions, and click each bar to view the data in detail.
- By Priority: Shows the number of actions created by priority in a pie chart. Click the priority levels below the chart to show or hide actions, and click each section to view the data in detail.
- By Site: Shows the top 15 sites that have created actions, sorted from the site with the most actions created. Click each site to view the data in detail.