As with any paid subscriptions, iAuditor Premium subscription billing statements or tax invoices are generated at the end of each month or annual period, then automatically emailed to the billing email contact. However, we understand that from time to time, you may need to access past statements for reporting purposes.
This article shows you how to view and download your organization subscription’s past billing statements or tax invoices on the web app.
Before you begin
Please note that billing statements or tax invoices can only be viewed and downloaded on the web app, and only administrators or users with the “Billing Management” permission can do so. Learn more about permissions and how you can assign them as an administrator.
View and download a billing statement
- Log in to the iAuditor web app.
- Click your organization/team name on the lower-left corner of the page.
- Select “Subscription” from the tab on the top of the page.
- You should see your organization’s past billing statements at the bottom of the page, under “Billing Statements”. Showing details such as the statement period end date and the charged amount.
- To download a billing statement, click the 3 dots next to the statement ID and select “Export as PDF”.