Upgrading your iAuditor account is not required, however it will unlock new features for iAuditor, including:
- Unlimited sync quota – sync to/ from all of your devices and the iAuditor web application with no limit
- An organization account – create an organization, add team members, set up user groups, and assign permissions
- Private data sharing – share templates and inspections directly with other paid users instead of via the Public Library or emailed PDF
- Analytics – Gain actionable insights into your organization by analyzing in real-time the inspection data that your team collects
- Additional export formats – PDF with no watermark, Word, CSV, and JSON.
- Custom dashboard branding, Global Response Sets, API access and enhanced admin control for complete document control on Premium subscriptions
For more information about subscription options and features, please see our pricing page.
How to Upgrade your Account
- Log in to iAuditor.
- Click on the green “Upgrade” button in the top right-hand corner, or the “Create Organization” button in the side bar.
3. Now select the Premium subscription tier. (Note: ‘Standard’ subscription tiers are no longer available as of June 7, 2018.) and your preferred billing period (Monthly or Annual), and click on the respective blue button.
4. You will be taken to a registration page, and prompted to enter your Organization’s details. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. Once completed, click “Next.”
5. The final confirmation page will have a summary of the subscription that you have chosen, and the amount that will be due after your 30 day free trial ends. You will need to enter in credit card details however you will not be charged until the free trial ends.
As no payment will be made until the 30 day free trial ends, you will not receive a tax invoice immediately. Each user that you add to your organization account will be charged on a pro-rata basis depending on the length of time until your subscription’s renewal date. All users will renew at the same time.