When you sign up for an iAuditor Premium subscription, it is mandatory to specify a billing email, as this determines which address receives the subscription billing statements or tax invoices at the end of each month or annual period.
This article shows you how to update your organization subscription’s billing email on the web app, in the event that you need to redirect where new billing statements or tax invoices are sent. If you’ve missed past billing statements, you can always download them on the subscription page.
Before you begin
Please note that the subscription billing email can only be updated on the web app, and only administrators or users with the “Billing Management” permission can do so. Learn more about permissions and how you can assign them as an administrator.
Update subscription billing email
- Log in to the iAuditor web app.
- Click your organization/team name on the lower-left corner of the page.
- Select “Subscription” from the tab on the top of the page.
- Click “Edit” on the upper-right of the “Contact” or “Billing details” box.
- Update the “Billing email” field, then click “Save & apply”.