At iAuditor, we offer two subscription billing options, allowing you to either be flexible on our monthly cycle or pay at a lower price on our annual cycle. If your organization is on our Premium subscription already, we understand that you may at times need to switch how often you are billed.
This article shows you how to switch the billing cycle for your organization’s subscription, on the web app. Either from monthly to annual, or annual to monthly.
Before you begin
Please note that the subscription billing cycle can only be switched on the web app, by administrators or users with the “Billing Management” permission. Learn more about permissions and how you can assign them as an administrator.
Switch from monthly to annual
- Log in to the iAuditor web app.
- Click your organization name on the lower-left corner of the page.
- Select “Subscription” from the tab on the top of the page.
- Click “Edit” on the upper-right of the “Subscription” box.
- Click the “Payment schedule” dropdown menu and select “Annual”.
- Click “Save changes”. This credits your account a prorated amount proportional to the days left in the period, charges your payment method the annual subscription cost, and sets your subscription renewal to the same date next year.
Switch from annual to monthly
Please contact our customer support team or your account manager to switch your subscription from annual to monthly billing.